- When will the World's Largest Turkey Trot begin and how long will I have to complete the 10K? The event begins on your local time at 12:01 AM on 11/23 and lasts through Sunday 11/26. You have 4 days to complete the 10K.
2. Will the mileage just start automatically accruing? If you have connected a Yes.Fit compatible tracker, then yes. Many devices require you to sync them to a smartphone before the data will transfer to Yes.Fit. If you have selected manual entry, you will need to manually input your mileage.
3. How do I know if I have properly connected my tracker? Log on via the Yes.Fit app or website and go to your dashboard to confirm your connected tracker. If you do not have a connected tracker, you may connect one now.
4. I do not have a device. Can I manually log my miles? You bet. You also add manual entries from your the dashboard (see above).
5. I am currently in another Yes.Fit race. What happens to that event? If you are logging miles manually, you will need to go to each race to log the miles. If you have connected the same tracker to both races, the Turkey Trot will automatically "unpause" on Thursday and start accumulating miles until it is completed. Once the Turkey Trot is completed, the old race will begin accumulating miles again. There should be nothing you need to do.
6. Do you have an app? Yes, in fact the map of Plymouth and the street views look incredible in the app. You can download the app in the App Store or Google Play Store under Yes.Fit.
7. Can I still order a medal or shirt? Yes, you can. We expect medals will be in short supply and they are available on a first come first serve basis. You can order it by going through the registration wizard again from your dashboard "Edit" or by reaching out through the chat window on the website.
8. How can I invite my friends to the race? From the website, click on Team View then "Invite Friends". This is still functionality we are working on in the app and it is not quite ready yet. However you can invite friends into the app by clicking on the "Social" tab from the home screen.
9. How will I know if my device is syncing properly while using my Fitbit or other activity tracker? Your pin will begin to move along the course map and your mileage will begin to countdown. At the end of each day you will receive a summary of the day's total mileage. Again, your pin should begin to move right away if your exercise is showing up in your app.
10. I am having issues how can I get help? We will have people on staff to assist you over these 4 days. If you need help, you can reach out through the chat window on the Yes.Fit website.